Leaves (table).

Page 2 of 2 | Previous page

3 comments on this post.
  1. Marc:

    Hello and thank you, that was a very thoughtful and considered answer. I’m wondering what term one should use for the regular parts of the table that we use when the “leaves” aren’t inserted to make it bigger? (i.e., just the regular two end pieces when the table is reduced to it’s smallest size (though I know sometimes even those halves have parts that fold down)). Thanks!

  2. drew:

    What is the correct English word for a table extension.
    Leaf or leaves?

  3. http://Korta.nu/2g5l7:

    There were a fish zodiac few fish between us, at 2.
    Carp can take plenty of skill to land and offer local anglers a chance to win prizes.

Leave a comment